- 5 to 10 g/lit (foliar spray)
- 2 to 3 kg/acre (Drip irrigation)
- 5 kg/acre (soil application)
- Promotes root growth
- Provides uniform shape, size and colour to the produce
- Contains high analysis water soluble Phosphate with necessary trace elements which lowers the pH of root zone.
- Having Nitrogen in Ammonical form provides better nitrogen availability and better uptake of phosphorus from soil.
- Promotes flowering and root growth
- Increases yield both in quantity & quality.
- Free from chloride, sodium & other detrimental elements