- 5 to 10 g/lit (foliar spray)
- 2 to 3 kg/acre (Drip irrigation)
- 5 kg/acre (soil application)
- Promotes root growth
- Provides immunity to crop against pests and diseases.
- Potassium Nitrate enhances drought tolerance.
- Improves the water use efficiency of crops.
- Reduces dropping of immature and developing fruits under unfavourable conditions.
- Supplies Nitrate Nitrogen with high levels of Potassium required from fruit setting to fruit development stage
- Improves shape, size and fruit quality.