- 5 to 10 g/lit (foliar spray)
- 2 to 3 kg/acre (Drip irrigation)
- 5 kg/acre (soil application)
- Stimulates the root development and increase water use efficiency
- Promotes cell division, cell elongation vital for plant growth.
- Promotes the rate of tillering, branching and flowering.
- Provides uniform shape, size and colour to the produce
- Increase the Nitrogen fixing capacity of legumes.
- Provides resistance to plants against pests and diseases.
- Improves drought resistance in plants
- Increases yield both in quantity and quality