- 5 to10 g/lit (foliar spray)
- 2 to 3 kg/acre (Drip irrigation)
- 5 kg/acre (soil application)
- Cures calcium deficiency in the crops quickly.
- Increase uptake of nitrogen and other nutrients present in the soil.
- Reduces soil alkalinity and improves the soil health.
- Improves the strength of cell wall and plant growth.
- Improves crops and products quality and storage longevity.
- Improves tolerance to diseases, pests and environmental stress.
- Increases yield both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Improves drought resistance in plants